Our priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers
It’s important that you can shop safely, so we have re-introduced social distancing measures to keep you and our colleagues safe.
Visiting our showroom
Please wear a mask when visiting our showroom in Morecambe. We will provide masks, hand sanitiser and gloves in our reception area.
All staff members will wear masks and follow safe distance guidelines in our showroom.
Visiting your home
Our installation team will follow government guidelines whilst carrying out work in your home.
We will carry out regular risk assessments in line with government guidelines to address the risks of COVID-19.
We will carry out the Staying SAFE Risk Assessment Checklist below.
- We will provide our staff with appropriate PPE.
- We will implement hygiene procedures and use cleaning products in line with guidance.
- We will ensure that our procedures include the cleaning of work/ home area, tools and vehicles. (In your home this will include door handles, bannisters and light switches etc.)
- We will ensure that we maintain a 2m distance in the workplace and your home.
- Please note that due to the changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will adapt our procedures as and when the government issues an update.
Request a repair call out - Please note that due to the changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will adapt our procedures as and when the government issues an update.
Resources and information: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
New customer service operating hours
Monday - Friday 9.00 to 5:00
Saturday - 10.00 to 4.00
Sunday - Closed
Bank Holidays - Closed